Saturday, March 5, 2016

Backview 100 points

I didn't realise that I am that kinda girl. Where the backview damn pretty but turn around look like ruhua. HAHAHAHAHA. 

And I didn't realise that my backview is pretty. Coz today erica was saying that KK and KL told her in sec 1, that I looked good from the back but not from the front. SO FUNNY OMG. Why did I not know that. Then I can work on my backview rite. 

Then I also suddenly remembered that I once got approached by the model agency or something, because they saw my back and thought I very chio or something?! But sorry to disappoint, when I turned around and gave the I am not interested look. Then the girl backed off. HAHAHA. 

OK my life is quite a joke. I have grown in love with my backview now <3 
Maybe thats the prettiest thing about me. That time Valerie took a photo of my backview with Eugene! And yeah it does look quite nice. I guess its just my hair. *hairflips* 

 #funtimes o(^_^)o

No comments: