Monday, January 2, 2017

2017 first thoughts

Its officially 2017! And if I dig up my last year's new year resolutions, I am pretty sure I haven't accomplished a single one! 

Acquaintances (aka FB friends and mutual friends) are doing good deeds, going far in their jobs, falling in love, getting married, travelling the world, BFFs... basically embracing their lives at their finest. Meanwhile, sourgrape me will identify myself the most with the lonely memes and #ForeverAlone club. 

Getting more and more pessimistic about life, that I no longer know what I need to continue life with. I need more purpose, and I want that purpose to be my better half, but then again to find my better half I need to get myself out of this fix first. And to get out of this fix I need time. And lots of re-learning to do. And a lot more encouragement and motivation. Which I can't seem to find around. So vicious cycle and back to a square one. 

Not wanting to be this sour, but I guess everyone's lives will spin at different speeds~ People come and go, but I don't seem to cherish them enough and many left me for good. Ohwell, to each their own and may everyone's dreams come true! 

(This is not a suicidal post; its just a rant-ful sourish post, from the no-purpose me)

Maybe I should quit social media, since that's where my source of sourness comes from hmmmm... 

Edit: I realised the only new year resolution I wrote last year was to stop being nagged at, and true enough I still get nagged XD
Placebo yo. Nothing changed. This is really bad. 

No comments: