Monday, May 1, 2017

Date #2

2 years since we met, he hasn't changed and I haven't changed either. But really thanks him a lot for asking me out. I kinda guess this would be the last ever meeting between both of us. Highly doubt things will work out. 

Its a short day meetup today at Caldecott Broadcast Centre for Singapore Heritage Fest, and the events and lineup were ragher boring. Moreover I didn't have that much to talk to him about... its school work and back to school topics. 

Although the day was far from being perfect, but I am glad I got to meet him. I know that I am completely over him, and he is too. I'm so sorry for being a burden, eating at my insanely slow speed, and maybe even missing out on social cues that he desperately wanted to leave. Eye contact was good at the start but started to falter further and further away, especially when we had reasons notnto look at each other when we were walking. 

Thanks for giving me the closure I needed. I don't think we will meet tmr for the movie, and we might not even see each other for a long time. No pictures today; I guess we don't really like each other that much. 

Thanks for being the first ever guy to ask me out on a date (anything that is not in a group constitutes as a date). I know we are both single and super available, but that spark is just not there and the interest is not there either. I will hang on to these memories for as long as I can remember~ :')

No comments: