Tuesday, November 21, 2017

DILEMMA

Life’s biggest dilemma (at least for now):
SHOULD I ASK A GUY OUT FOR DINNER?

HAHAHAHAHAHA 

I AM SUCH A FASTGAME ASSHOLE. 

But eh guys you all can buck up not. Really so scared of rejection ah? I swear I would have asked a whole bunch of people out for lunch/dinner if I had wanted to. To me, desperate times calls for desperate measures, especially for this dinner-less girl with no homecooked food :(

Or why not can you invite me to eat at your house? I promise I will be good. I’ll be the nicest and most pleasant ever girl, the super supportive plate cleaner and dish finisher. 

The way into a guy’s heart is really food. Especially food that is as good as their own mum’s cooking~

Wrote this on 20 November, the night before my first date.
And yes I highkey hinted that I am dinner-less on Tuesday morning so he agreed to go out with me for dinner~ 

No comments: