Tuesday, November 21, 2017

First official date

I scored myself my first official date~ (*^^*)

As usual my expectations never ever matched reality, but at least it wasn’t awkward. I forgot 171 is really not very tall HAHAHAHA. Me being me is sometimes too used to doing some things and I’m glad he accepted. 

Someone fill me in on what to or not to do on the first date... I had shared food with him, brushed past his arms so many times, sat so close to him too.

And yes he does like me. I can tell HAHAHAHA. -mind reader here- I think I do too... 

Feeling so bashful now coz its my first ever date. And he tells me I dont look like I have never dated before. Eh but means what. I look damn confident issit. 

While on the escalator he told me he will send me home next time. My face really froze with happiness too. Xiao touched sia. I’m usually the one who is always taking care of my friends. It does feel good that someone is taking care of me in return~

Xiao happy todayyyy
Thanks Ryannnnn!

No comments: