Monday, November 27, 2017

First kiss!

OMG ISSIT TOO FAST. RYANNNN! Why like that!

These 2 days were my most eventful days of my life. First I got a date, then i got attached, then my first touches, first time holding hands, and then first time he touched my chest, and now first kiss <3

BUT LEGIT TOO FASTGAME TOO. We inseparable af once all the touching started. But thanks him for pei-ing me to study, for eating with me, for sharing all the stuff with me, for everything <3

These 2 days we progressed a little way too fast... But we just agreed on some limits after realising that the way things are progressing is not going too well. I’m so glad we actually agreed though! For now, parks to feed mosquitoes, public transport, boob touching are out of bounds to prevent unexpected accidents~

AND WHAT IS SO NICE ABOUT KISSING. Feels like wet fish. Or is he just not a good kisser. Whatever happened to those romantic scenes you see in the dramas. HAHAHAHA. According to him, practice makes perfect, soooooo lets try it out more. IN FUTURE I WILL TAKE THE LEAD. And achieve that best kiss ever according to what my novels say! Hmmph.

No comments: