Monday, December 25, 2017

First Monthsary 25.12.17

Today is the first monthsary with Ryan <3 HAPPY DAY TODAY!

First we went Henderson wave & Hort Park, then Harbourfront Centre for Koi, then trained down to stadium for ice skating, cycled to MBS then walked to Sushi express for dinner, then walked to Timbre for drinks before going home~

SUPER WELL SPENT DAY I LIKE SIAAAA. 
From 8am till 9pm~ 13 hours with Ryan 😍

Favourite thing to do is holding his hand and hugging him~ And he wrote me a message hehe. In return for my letter (:

Merry Christmas Jiayi!
It's been a smooth and exciting first month with you ❤️ Till now I wonder how did we manage to go official on the 4th date without any fanciful flowers, gifts or setting hehe. I don't even remember if I confessed.

I love how we are able to open up to each other so easily, how much we can tell each other thoughts and feelings, and how quickly I can forgive you each time I'm triggered by something you say or do hahahaha!

I'm sorry how many times I must have crossed your line, but I'm thankful and appreciative for your patience. Slowly but surely, you are guiding me back onto the socially acceptable path. Thank you for being around to support me at the recent  troughs of my first 14 months of my career, for I  am sure these experiences will build not just myself, but us both up. I'm also happy to be there to listen to your rants and problems. These tribulations will only strengthen our relationship, and my love and appreciation for you hehe!

The coming months won't be easy, and especially since our work schedules are going to step up to occupy more of our time. Quarrels and arguments will be making appearances in the coming months whether we like it or not, but I'm sure we will always have each other's best interests at heart at the end of the day🙆🏻‍♂️You'll continue be in my thoughts on days we don't meet hahaha! Here's to more fun, challenges to overcome and memories ahead!

Happy first month hehehehe ❤️

很爱很爱你 Ryan!~ 谢谢你所做的一切

And the first nonthsary letter i did: 





No comments: