Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My supposed first monthsary message

So I wrote a first monthsary draft in the Notes on my phone, but I accidentally flashed it to Ryan, and he saw something with his name. Truthfully told him its a note meant for him, which I would give it to him on the 25th. He was so shocked and then told me not to go through the trouble.

On monday when we met at Jurong, he asked me why do I like him. I told him because he was very nice. But he didn’t look too satisfied with the answer, so I ended up showing him the note I wrote on my phone. He was indeed quite touched :)

I eventually did up another note, specially for the first monthsary card, which I finished doing it yesterday when I was on MC~

Here goes the first note; I will post up the pictures of the actual card after I give it to him <3

To Ryan,

Merry Christmas and Happy first month anniversary! ❤️

I really love how we are so comfortable with each other, sharing with each other about everything, how quickly we opened up to each other. It feels so good cuddling with you, kissing you, holding your hand. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made for me, I really appreciate every single moment of it. Thank you for being there for me; I promise I will always be there for you too~

I am the happiest when I am with you, running errands with you, walking aimlessly in circles, talking about the future. Its all these littlest actions that counts the most to me that makes me smile and my heart swell. 

Slowly but surely, I am falling in love with you. I love how you can give me the sense of stability, how you plan for our future together, how you are mostly similar to me in terms of thoughts and dreams and future. 

Thank you for doting on me, for giving in to me, for accepting me for who I am, for loving me. You are the greatest gift of my life <3

Here’s to our many many months more, many more firsts that we will share, until we grow old together~ 

I LOVE YOU RYAN! ❤️

With love,

Jia Yi 😘


No comments: