Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Scrolling through the memories

I was trying to recall how much of an influence Kuam was in my texting style. And then I scrolled back and realised, she didn’t influence me at all. All along my texting style has always been a little on the crazy side, with my random CAPS. I guess all these dated back to the era of MSN days, when we just started poly I guess. 

And scrolling back to all my old blogposts, especially those during my poly days, the fun days of camps, the people whom I had fun with... All those memories suddenly flooded me. I am so glad I kept this blog alive, randomly blogging whatever I wanted to write, insane or not insane. 

AND THE BEST PART: I WROTE ABOUT A DREAM WHICH I HAD LONG AGO. And it is true in some extent LOL.  That dream was about some random not good looking guy (i wrote pimply to differentiate between the 2 guys, but now that I think back, he was just not flawless)  helping me, piggybacking me, keeping me away from accidents. AND I WROTE THAT THIS GUY IS FROM NTU AND NOT FROM MY COURSE. Just the random part about the kerb and the initial J didnt happen, but I dont think I even remembered that part correctly. 

AND GUESS WHAT. SOUNDS LIKE RYAN RIGHT. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Mygod if it really was him, I SWEAR ITS FATE! :O 
(Just that fate maybe took a few years to come)

I SHOULD ASK HIM IF HE HAS ANY PULAU NTU GOOD FRIEND WHO IS QUITE GOOD LOOKING HMMMMMMM

No comments: