Wednesday, August 27, 2008

yeah very very bored. so i came in to post ^^
anyways, 2day had amaths and SS. managed to finish both in time =) although i didn't really check it. SS i think i flunk 1 part of the SEQ qns.aiya don't care la...amaths hmm...i think i lost 7 marks or more, coz i skipped the circles question. yea i haven't been doing that chp for exam for like ever since i started learning it?! ^^

Spent the afternoon watching videos and go around reading people's blog. i seriously think i am crazy anyway. Decided to have a whole day of break, so I am not going to touch any books today at all. Better give myself some time for my brain juice and brain cells to replenish after the SS paper ^^

kinda sleepy now. coz 4got to take my afternoon nap ^^ Was too engrossed in watching videos, lingering around the comp practically doing nothing. This is so not the lifestyle a Sec 4 student should have anw. dun learn from me, I'm bad =) and very very lazy. And easily bored. Hais...

Anw i don't think any1 ever reads this blog anymore. hmm...should i be sad? If you're a silent reader please tag still. I don't care if u leave your name as annonymous ^^ or whatever more creative names you can think of.

Ehs, the most important thing now for most ppl out there is don't tear out your hair because of _______fill in your reason____________. Anyway any reason is valid. yeah don't mind me I am still laming. no wonder I'm known for being 'bai ka'. yeah 'bai ka' does remind me of the sec 1 guides camp, and in one of the games i was the bai ka. and being the dumb and gong me i really went around as a bai ka. don't laugh. At least until my seniors start commenting that " wa you really take this game so seriously?". Oh well I am gullible and easily bullied ^^

Not sure how to actually spend time not studying. Weird... I think I should just finish up that library book and try to return it tmr then.

-laming and going crazy, most probably due to lack of sleep-
Jia Yi XD

No comments: