Wednesday, May 22, 2013

HO-LI-DAYSSSSS

Exams are officially over!!! My 3 months holidays start now! The holidays are actually a little too lengthy hahahaha. But its a well deserved break! Even though i don't think i studied a lot...

I'm feeling a bit of regret after seeing a friend from SIM get accepted into NTU. Perhaps if i tried applying again i could get in... But i am still happy here in SIM. As long as i can find a job after i graduate that is. 

Now that exams are over, i will need to get some things over and done with. I actually wrote down a to-do list during my exam period. Now i am procrastinating about doing those tasks... Forever procrastinating when i have things to do. Hopeless me. 

Of course the list is not in order of importance. But play is at the top of what i want to do, but its at the bottom of what i should do. Hahahaha. If you get what i mean. Forever geek. Peace~ ✌

Random side notes: ah boys to men going to my secondary sch for some sch tour (fan meet). Why do good things always happen after i graduate! Same for ngee ann. They just celebrated their 50th bday this year and there has been lots of SG TV stars who went... Grayson Chance also went to my primary school long after i graduated. But idk him that well so doesn't affect me much hahahaa. Talking about coincidences between my pri sch and sec sch, here's one: 


YOG happened after i graduated from sec sch and it so happens that my alma maters went to do some tree planting exercise outside shoppes at marina bay sands for this event. Yes i'm always missing out on the fun 😏

No comments: