Wednesday, May 8, 2013

#whatpubertydidtome

That hashtag has been trending on twitter for a few days liao. N most people are posting some drastic changes of their baby photos and what they look like now. OF COURSE THE CHANGE IS DRASTIC LAH. U think from baby until after teenage years u won't grow at all meh =.= 

The posts by trollers are way more fun to read HAHAHA. I particularly like that one  that says puberty makes me look like a truck ran over my face. 

Anyway, my 1 cent worth about the topic. Puberty did nothing to me. Seriously. But that also means i didn't have pains while growing up πŸ˜‚ Same face, same look, same old me. With poorer complexion only though. Perhaps there's a lack of female hormones in me coz the frontal assets department is still as lacking HAHAHA. 

Ok enough joke. Back to studying πŸ˜ͺ

No comments: