Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Fishing is a lifelong lesson

Note to self, how to love: http://elitedaily.com/dating/12-ingredients-to-make-a-strong-impassioned-long-lasting-relationship/957820/

Not that I am in a relationship, or anywhere near being in a relationship. But really seeing those elites love stories, makes me swear I should never ever get myself stuck in that kind of predicament. 

I am going to learn how to cast nets and fish soon. But sometimes after I cast the net and then I get too lazy to reel them in. And then most of the fishes would have found their way out of the net. By the time i reel in the net, I would be left with nothing. For now I am still randomly practicing to cast the nets, at places so deserted that no fishes will swim in. I know that the bait isn't the best bait, so I am waiting for that 1 fish who is willing enough to pity me and grab the bait. HAHAHA. Like a bit sad, but what to do... 

(Yes this shall be left as a half abandoned post) 

No comments: