Sunday, July 19, 2015

NDP15 - NE2

I didnt give new updates on my crush hor. Well, i stopped crushing on him already. So it took me like less than 1 week for my crush to end?! HAHAHAHA. I am so hopeless. My emotions really got switch can turn on and off. 

But still he is around during NDP. And he is damn nice to disturb. AHAHAHA. Can just shoot and laugh at him for his height deficiencies (stunt growth). And his skinny jeans so he kept kneeling to me because he can't sit properly. And him wanting an XS NDP shirt while here I am still wearing an M shirt. Well he still is a fun person but i really just treat him as a normal friend and go crazehhh. 

Hope that next time NG3 can still meet up!~ coz all of them are fun people who are a bit of crazy (under influence of yours truly) All 14 of them are super nice people who stick with me. Those who have never got deployed to schools, when I ask them whether they want to go schools, they were all like both also can coz our group quite fun. SO TOUCHED RIGHT. Really love die them sia <3 

3 more shows to go! Then it will be farewell until fate brings us together or something :') the thought that its all going to end soon... T_T 
My all time favourite photo of half the peeps so far. Because of the high level of photobomb of Jamie, Muighern and Raymond plus their group de volunteers. HAHAHAA. Shows how fun we as a sector can be~ They just photobomb us so peacefully and nonchalently. Yesterday was just so damn funnnnn! 

No comments: