Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dilemma?

Ok I think I still like him. Want to talk to him but dunno what to apps him about. And coz weekdays are like busy days so both he n me got no time to reply properly...

But actually does it really matter whether or not I still like him? NAHHH it doesnt matter. Unless I act on it or he does something. Which is now neither of the above. So it won't make a difference. 

Dammit but I really want to talk to him haish. My whole monday was unproductive coz i kept thinking about him. Or at least my entire working hours were spent thinking about him and all the things we did on sunday, then my non-working hours (aka OT) was spent chionging the deadline. HAHAHAHA. Such terrible work productivity levels. 

And since he doesn't really apps me, so i think this is all a one-sided kinda thing riteeee. Meh thats sad. I really like him but I know this will never last. HAHAHA. K lor one step at a time~ 

❤️ 

On a side random note, I think I'm falling sick soon... So coldddddd D: and sleepy....... 

No comments: