Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Appreciation

It always feels good to be appreciated. Thank you to Casper and Gabriel who had made it known to me, that whatever little help I gave them had not went unnoticed. Just some words of encouragement to them not to give up on SQP FR, telling them to study, choping tables when i reach early; I never knew these small actions have left such a big impact.

Although many friends I know who are taking SQP FR went into the exam hall with a mindset to fail,  but it's over and I hope your worrying had been unnecessary! If I pass (I hope all of you will pass too), I will gladly share all my notes~ Ask and you will receive!

I am glad I made a difference. With this renewed energy, I am definitely going to help more people in whatever ways I can!

Always good to see familiar faces, although half of them hardly knows of my existence HAHAHAHA.

PS Somehow I think guys tend not to take things for granted. Most of the heartfelt words of appreciation actually came from them.

PPS Me being me, I have a feeling that I won't get to see a lot of them without a reason (studying). Sooooo back to being acquaintances. I think I'm a friend collector, I tend to have a huge variety of friends from all different sorts of background, but those whom I am close to is near what I can count on a hand...

Random side note: Say NO to discrimination! I swear the people who do well come from diverse backgrounds, and wherever they came from, somehow we all end up back at the same place doing the same things... ITE or RI, we will all come to that same point in life and everyone are still humans at the end of the day.

No comments: