Saturday, January 30, 2016

Primary school

I dreamt of Pei Hwa, my primary school friend. Idk why but I dreamt that she is working in tax? Its been ages since I last saw her. We only met once coincidentally on bus 74, when i was Poly 1 or 2. Coz she was studying at NJC. Guess that was the first and last time I saw her after primary school. 

I guess I do miss primary school days. Especially being a brownie too. Wonder how my teachers are doing. Will always remember my P2 form teacher, Ms Alberque. Coz she was the one who helped to punish my bullies. And she really is a nice teacher who is caring towards her students. Margaret Tay my P6 form teacher, who retired after teaching my class. The one who bought dates to class and noone ate it except me. #startofbeinggreedy Although I used to hate her (well who doesn't hate the person giving you the most homework), but she is nice compared to 6C's form teacher. And she is my brownie teacher who taught me so much about guiding. I remember tying knots to the chair legs in class. And the following year, She was driving this car alongside me with my primary school principal, while I was walking home from Cai Er's house. She remembers me and both of them said hi to me! #touched 

But me being me I am shy and not outgoing. So I kinda resented the fact that the teachers remember me. Ohwell some teachers I wished they remember me, but those are often the ones who are popular teachers so they have loads of students. 

Ah schooling days. Really miss those days :')

No comments: