Wednesday, March 7, 2018

If i lost you

I randomly read a post about death of a loved one, and it suddenly got me thinking of death.

Now i’m crying for no reason, just because I can’t face the thought of what will happen if I lost Ryan T_T

A random pang of pain and loads of helplessness, if ever I lose him suddenly. I now realise how much I treasure him and really love him. How I will never ever let him go because I am already prepared to go through thick and thin, ups and downs with him.

How will I ever survive if I lose him when we have a family to call our own? As much as I know he wouldn’t want to see me sad, but if that happens I will be so devastated that I wonder if I can ever function alone anymore...

The tears doesn’t seem to be stopping. Ryan please always stay safe and healthy!!! I love you and will never ever want to let you go <3

No comments: